Tatuka Palvelut is a company owned by Pirjo Uusitalo.
Pirjo, Sami and Marko are real reindeer herder. They try to do it on a traditional way with respect for nature and the animals.
On the farm there are trained reindeers who can be used in the winter, autumn and spring to make safari’s.
In the summer time we can offer a alternative program on request.
Living on a reindeer farm
See the reindeer living on the farm. Enjoy a cup coffee/tea + a pancake/bun cooked on open fire in a Lappish hut. Throw a reindeer lasso, a ‘suopunki’. It is the traditional way of catching a reindeer used by the reindeer herdsmen.
Reindeer driving on the farm premises
– 700 meters
– 1500 meters
All choices include a reindeer driving licence and coffee or tea + a pancake.
- Duration: Approx. 3 hours
- Reindeer driving 8 km
Incl. Sausages, coffee or tea, a pancake cooked on an open campfire
Reindeer Safari for Two Days
- Duration: Two days and one night
- Meals, accommodations in a simple log cabin
Reindeer Driving licence
Snow shoe trekking with the reindeer herdsman
- Duration: 4-5h
- Incl. Snow shoes, coffee/tea cooked on an open fire, a pancake or a bun
Dining on the farm
- Menu 1: Reindeer meat or salmon soup
- Menu 2: Starter soup, flamed salmon, potatoes + sauce
- Menu 3: Starter soup, reindeer stew, mashed potatoes
All choices include bread, butter, drinks (milk, water, home made non-alcoholic beer, juice), coffee or tea + pancake or a bun.
- Duration: Approx. 20-30 minutes
- Incl. A certifate from the sorcerer
- Children under 12 years
- Children under 4 years with an adult free of charge for reindeer safaris and driving, Lappish Ceremony, snow shoeing, for other services
- Smallest invoicing for 2 persons